Classes & Registration
Life Link CPR Training is located in the heart of Riverside, offering traditional hands on classroom instruction with flexible class offerings both day and night to fit your schedule. Whether you are a member of the community who wants to know CPR or a Health Care Professional looking for your certification, we can take care of your needs. In addition to on site training, we also offer cognitive learning online via AHA’ e-learning modules, so you can go through the training on your own time. If you need a Group Class, we are available to come directly to your home, office or commercial facility. All of our classes train with the American Heart Association (AHA) curriculum and all of our instructors are AHA Instructor Certified. AHA Certification cards for CPR classes are provided to you at the end of each class. Choose from the following classes below and schedule your course today!
Find Your Class & Click To Register
Receive your AHA CPR card at the end of each class
Continuing Education Units are available for a $10 fee.
The links below contain valuable information about the classes we offer. Please find the class/classes you need below.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Initial Certification)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Renewal Certification)
- ACLS Initial and BLS Renewal Combination Course
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Initial Certification)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Renewal Certification)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (Initial Certification)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (Renewal Certification)
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- First Aid CPR & AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR & AED
- Skills Testing Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Skills Testing Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Skills Testing BLS
- Skills Testing Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Skills Testing For First AID, CPR AND AED